[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on VMWare 4.5, Error Ouch ... error while writing audio data

Hans-Juergen Brand hans-juergen.brand at gmx.net
Fri Aug 26 12:57:31 MST 2005

I' m using Asterisk 1.09 on an virtual pc (VMWare 4.5) for testing. I can
make calls from a Softphone to softphone, Hardphone to Softphone and so on.
I can hear both RTP Streams. But when I call prompst on Asterisk I can hear
nothing. RTP Stream goning from Phone to Asterisk but not the other way. I I
start the PBX for console I got an error
[app_rxfax.so][root at asterisk1 root]# Ouch ... error while writing audio
data: : Broken pipe