[Asterisk-Users] Attached Voicemail does not play mac/linux

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Fri Aug 26 10:23:07 MST 2005

Try format=wav|gsm instead of format=wav49|gsm in your voicemail.conf

Be advised, however, that the attached files will be considerably
larger - we made this change to increase the volume of attached
messages, and can live with the increased file size.

I use a Mac, and the files play just fine.

Regards,
--
Anthony Rodgers
Business Systems Analyst