[Asterisk-Users] Attached Voicemail does not play mac/linux

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 10:09:45 MST 2005

Hi,
I noticed the .WAV file for voicemails is what gets e-mailed to people
when someone leaves a voicemail.   I also noticed today that I can not
play the .WAV files on my macintosh or linux machines.   I *can* play
the .WAV files on my Windows machines.   I can play the .wav files on
either machine.   Can someone explain what's different about the .WAV
files and how do I get them to play on Macintosh and Windows machines?