[Asterisk-Users] Unable to create channel of type 'Zap'

root linux rootlinux at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 19:37:51 MST 2005

Actually I am connecting the Digium TE110P to another
box which is using National MicroSystems

So, my config in zaptel.conf should be: -

span=1,0,0,cas,hdb3

Or

span=1,1,0,cas,hdb3

I have no problem connecting to the telco side with
the below setting in zaptel.conf: -

span=1,1,0,cas,hdb3

I can make call through the telco PRI line but if
connect to the National MicroSystems box, I cant make
any call...will get the error message below in
asterisk: -

dial_exec: Unable to create channel of type 'Zap'