[Asterisk-Users] Re: Motherboards and IRQs

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Thu Aug 25 07:09:59 MST 2005

Any Deskpro EN has that feature from the P-166's up until Carlygate. It's an
extremely common used PC, since there were a bajillion EN's leased and then
liquidated. Note: You need Celeron class or higher to work with a TDM card,
a PII's bus is not *quite* PCI 2.2 compliant and the card won't be
recognized.