[Asterisk-Users] SIP Registration --Giving up forever after very short network outage.

Steve Gladden Asterisk at MichiganBroadband.com
Wed Aug 24 21:07:25 MST 2005

>>>You also want to look at the "registertimeout" and "registerattempts"

Yes!!!, thank you VERY much this is what I needed.
Where are these options documented at?
I'm guessing the source code?
Or is there a better place to find this stuff?

A search on the wiki for "registertimeout" or "registerattempts"
reveals absolutely nothing.

I had been searching ealier for things like SIP register timeout
and "Giving up forever" all to no avail.

Steve