[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P : no dial tone... [Partially solved]

Marc Lécuyer marc at maxiscreen.com
Wed Aug 24 06:20:47 MST 2005

Marc Lécuyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently installed a gentoo on a PC, purchased a TDM400 and installed
> asterisk.
[Snip]
> when I off-hook a phone, no dial tone.. but I can hear the DTMF of my
> phone...

I'm replying to myself to give a little update on my problem...

Compiling / installing 1.0.9 solves the problem.. I don't know what is
causing the problem...

so if you have the same problem, upgrade to the latest asterisk software .
I would say it is partially solved because I don't know what was the
cause of the problem...

Thx anyway :)

BRs,

Marc Lécuyer