[Asterisk-Users] Storing a number to Dial

Fabrizio Mazzoni fabrizio at macron.com
Wed Aug 24 03:45:04 MST 2005

Hello all,

I have a problem that i cannot resove so I'm seeking for some help.

Basically i want a user to dial from the PSTN line into our * box, dial a
certain extension, give him a voice propmt asking him to insert a number and
store this number. I need to do this because i want to give the possibility
to our employees to dial to the free voipbuster countries from home so that
they do not spend money.
I cannot understand how to store the number they whish to dial. Must this be
done with a context or a macro??

If needed i can show my dialplan.

Regards,

Fabrizio Mazzoni