[Asterisk-Users] DID on TDM400P Question?

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Wed Aug 17 22:37:13 MST 2005

I could see something working only if the telco was able/willing to set up a
circuit that sends dtmf digits immediately after a circuit answers (kind of
like some analog voicemail systems do on FXO ports).  The context upon
answering would have to take the digits and dialout accordingly to the right
devices.

This, however, would require two miracles, an act of congress, and a note to
the telco from santa claus.

Chris Coulthurst
chris at shuksan.com