[Asterisk-Users] is this possible with asterisk?

jr at kahari.com jr at kahari.com
Thu Aug 11 15:35:53 MST 2005

Hello Everyone!

I'm wondering if the following is possible with asterisk...

What i'm trying to do is find a program or a solution that can help me set
appointments for a delivery company...

the program should call a person asking them if the following time is suitable
for a delivery... if they agree, they press one and the system logs it... if
they don't agree they press two, etc...

Also, another thing the system would do, would be to call the person and ask
them a couple of questions and have them rate the service by pressing 1, 2, 3,
etc...

If anybody can point me in the right direction, it would be highly
appreciated...

Thanks!