[Asterisk-Users] is this possible with asterisk?

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Wed Aug 17 06:54:43 MST 2005

Yes, its possible and not too difficult. You can start here to see what
you can do with Call Files:

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+auto-dial+out

And a simple example of this in action is the perl wake up call application:

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+tips+wake-up

Good luck!
Tim