[Asterisk-Users] DISA over Zap (TE110P) issues on * STABLE 1.0.9

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Tue Aug 16 07:08:39 MST 2005

Nenad Radosavljevic wrote:

> Hi !
>
> Did anyone had issues/managed to solve issues with DISA over Zap
> channels on * 1.0.X (STABLE) ?
>
> I have a situatuion where DTMFs that should be recognized in DISA work
> over SIP channels and do not work over ZAP channels (Zap channels are
> on TE110P)

Seems not to be restricted to stable

I have a head version several months old now ( does it work? don't F***
with it! ) which exhibits the same problem
Sip to DISA works, Zap ( X100 and TDM 400 ) to DISA does not
I suspect that DISA doesn't listen inband.

Someone smarter than I could either report this as a bug or determine if
it has already?
Or is it considered a "feature"??

John Novack