[Asterisk-Users] DISA over Zap (TE110P) issues on * STABLE 1.0.9

Nenad Radosavljevic nenadr at deltaplan.co.yu
Tue Aug 16 06:19:12 MST 2005

Hi !

Did anyone had issues/managed to solve issues with DISA over Zap channels on
* 1.0.X (STABLE) ?

I have a situatuion where DTMFs that should be recognized in DISA work over
SIP channels and do not work over ZAP channels (Zap channels are on TE110P)

I have in default context:

exten=> 299,1,DISA(no-password|default)

and I have SIP extension 200 in [default] and I have Zap trunk which
context=default.
When I call 299 from 200 (SIP phone) everything works OK( I get dialtone
again and DTMFs are recgnised and I'm transfered to another extension), but
when I dial into ext 299 from outside line, DID routes the call OK and I see
on CLI that call ended on 299 and I get dial-tone and start to type exten
number to dial, but after couple of seconds I get hungup, and CLI reports
timeout ???

Regards,
            Nenad