[Asterisk-Users] features.conf and CVS

asterisk asterisk asteriskmail at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 06:25:17 MST 2005

This is my features.conf
[general]
parkext => 700          ; What ext. to dial to park
parkpos => 701-720      ; What extensions to park calls on
context => parkedcalls      ; Which context parked calls are in
parkingtime => 45       ; Number of seconds a call can be parked for
                ; (default is 45 seconds)
transferdigittimeout => 3   ; Number of seconds to wait between digits
when transfering a call
courtesytone = beep     ; Sound file to play to the parked caller
                ; when someone dials a parked call
adsipark = yes          ; if you want ADSI parking announcements

[featuremap]
blindxfer=> ##
automon => *1
atxfer => *2

I out in dial the options wWtT and I use the CVS  CVS-v1-0-08/16/05-08:47:44
If I press the # on my phone asterisk wants to trasfer the call and if
I press *1 it hung up.
any idea?