[Asterisk-Users] How to fix a Blue Alarm?? Line Noise?

Geoff Manning gmanning at zoom.com
Mon Aug 15 12:52:53 MST 2005

Now that I've looked back over my work for the past few days I realize that
I was trying to play with the txgain/rxgain to adjust the levels and hope to
smooth out the line noise. Well, any integer other than zero for either of
those values causes BLUE alarms and all the channels to reset in Asterisk.

SO, my problem now is related to SLIP errors. I still have all the same line
noise as I have but the only errors I am seeing are Slip error.

PS: Thanks for all the help so far.

Thanks,
Geoff