[Asterisk-Users] Re: Fax Issues

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 05:13:20 MST 2005

It is an HP all in One t45.
It is plugged into a dedicated port on a sipura 2002.
The person is able to send faxes fine.. but when trying to receive it
just never gets anywhere.
We tried turning off the ECM on the fax machine.
There did not seem to be a place to lower the modem speed.  It is
running at 14.4 but will lower itself as needed.