[Asterisk-Users] Supervised transfer problem with BudgetTone

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Thu Aug 11 06:37:12 MST 2005

Section 4.3.7.2 from the Bugetone Manual:

The user can transfer an active call to a third party with announcement.
The user presses the “flash” button and hears a dial tone, then dial the 3rd
party’s phone number followed by pressing send button. If the call is
answered, press “flash” to complete the transfer operation, if the call is
not
answered, pressing “flash” button to resume the original call.

Notes:

• If attended Transfer fails, the BudgeTone phone will ring the user to
remind that
another party is still on the call, the user can then pick up the call using
handset
or speaker.

Michael Crown
Managing Partner