[Asterisk-Users] Supervised transfer problem with BudgetTone

Nicolas Schmerber nicolas.schmerber at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 11 06:25:16 MST 2005

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower a écrit :

> Olle E. Johansson wrote:
>
>> CVS head of Asterisk supports attended transfers native in Asterisk, not
>> really SIP attended transfers. Work is in progress in that area, but
>> will require quite a lot of changes to the SIP channel so I am not sure
>> whether we will be able to support it in 1.2 or not. Definitely in the
>> 1.4 release.
>

> What is the specific problem? We hav been doing supervised transfers
> with 1.0.x and Polycom phones for several months.

Thanks for answering me all, but seems it s a debate to see if it works :)
I m not able to have other phones for the moment, so if this kind of
transfer doesnt work with Budgetones it doesn't matter, but if someone
had successfull story with it , I would apreciate much.

Any other idea maybe ?

Nicolas S.