[Asterisk-Users] Supervised transfer problem with BudgetTone

Nicolas Schmerber nicolas.schmerber at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 11 07:40:56 MST 2005

The VoIP Connection a écrit :

>Section 4.3.7.2 from the Bugetone Manual:
>
>The user can transfer an active call to a third party with announcement.
>The user presses the “flash” button and hears a dial tone, then dial the 3rd
>party’s phone number followed by pressing send button. If the call is
>answered, press “flash” to complete the transfer operation, if the call is
>not
>answered, pressing “flash” button to resume the original call.
>
>Notes:
>
>• If attended Transfer fails, the BudgeTone phone will ring the user to
>remind that
>another party is still on the call, the user can then pick up the call using
>handset
>or speaker.
>
>Michael Crown
>Managing Partner
>www.thevoipconnection.com
>321.989.6728 ext. 611
>sip:611 at voiceserver.thevoipconnection.com

Tried this manipulation a few minutes ago :

A calls B , B pushes flash button ( A is waiting with a mp3 played)
B calls C pressing Send ;
C answers
B presses flash button again ;
C is so on hold (with a mp3 played)
B hangs up
But A and C arent in connect ; the phoneof B rings ( to tell someone is
in wait : A)

So it seems to fail

What should i put in grandstream config for the next item :
/Enable Call Features: Y/ N ?
//Disable Call-Waiting: Y/N ?
//Send DTMF: / in-audio / via RTP (RFC2833) / via SIP INFO
/Send Flash Event: Y / N ? /
Any others Ideas ?.

Thx

Nicolas S.