[Asterisk-Users] Is it mandatory to give power supply to TDM400Pcard

Jonathan k. Creasy jonathan at bluegrass.net
Wed Aug 10 12:30:57 MST 2005

Is it not for a card with 4 FXO? I spent several hours the other day
trying to figure out what I had done wrong and I ahd forgotten to
connect the power cable.

I setup several of these before and couldn't figure out why this one
didn't work. It appears that's all it waqs.

Without the power connecter the card will probe, and even appear to be
working but when the lines ring (coming into the FXO port) it will not
indicate the ring status to asterisk.

-Jonathan