[Asterisk-Users] Is it mandatory to give power supply to TDM400Pcard

Tom Rymes trymes at rymesheating.com
Wed Aug 10 12:49:24 MST 2005

Is there any reason why anyone wouldn't just plug it in anyway? Why mess
around trying to figure out when it does work and when it doesn't, we
know it definitely works when you plug it in, and I can't think of any
good reason why you wouldn't.

Even if you don't have a free connector, get a Y-cable. (For example, my
card is installed in a SFF Compaq Deskpro, which didn't have any free
connectors...)

Tom