[Asterisk-Users] Found solution to my PHP AGI Script problem...

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 07:16:41 MST 2005

yeah, i guess that is kind of tricky sometimes, now in the future
check that you are editing the correct php.ini for the version of php
you are using. You can do that with this bash command:

/usr/bin/php -i | grep 'Configuration File'
/usr/local/bin/php -i | grep 'Configuration File'

best regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"