[Asterisk-Users] CVS not responding

Giles Coochey giles.coochey at mirada-solutions.com
Mon Aug 8 02:59:32 MST 2005

> Hi All,
>          I am trying to connect to cvs.digium.com but connection gets
> timed out.
> Even pinging to cvs.digium.com is not working.
>
> I m using
> cvs login
> password - anoncvs

I'm able to checkout the Asterisk module right now using the following
CVSROOT:

:pserver:anoncvs:anoncvs at cvs.digium.com:/usr/cvsroot

Often firewalls will block external pings, so it's no always an
indication that there is a problem with the server. I can confirm the
server is working fine at the moment.

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments
transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and
confidential information intended solely for the use of
the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other
use of this message or its attachments, hyperlinks, or
any other files of any kind is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by telephone (+44-1865-265500) or by
a reply to this electronic mail message and delete this
message and all copies and backups thereof.