[Asterisk-Users] Found solution to my PHP AGI Script problem...

Leo Burd leob at media.mit.edu
Mon Aug 8 02:58:54 MST 2005

Dear Moises Silva, Chris Thompson and others,

I've finally managed to find the problem with my PHP AGI script!
Apparently, my machine has 2 versions of PHP installed.  One for CGI and
the other for CLI.  Without knowing, to hand test my script I was
calling the CLI version (/usr/local/bin/php), whereas Asterisk was
calling the CGI version (/usr/bin/php).  It turns out that my script
wouldn't run on the CGI version of PHP...  Interesting, isn't it?

Thanks so much for your help,

Leo