[Asterisk-Users] How to test H.323

Frank Tarczynski ftarz at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 6 09:00:18 MST 2005

I'm trying to set-up H.323 support under Asterisk.  I built a recent CVS
release and the ooh323c code from the asterisk-addons.  Everything built
and installed and the H.323 stuff loads OK when asterisk starts.

What is the easiest way to check if the H.323 code is working?  I've
edited the h323.conf and extensions.conf files but I'm sure that things
aren't right.  I've tried connecting to my asterisk box via netmeeting
but I'm having much success.  I don't know if my conf files are
screwed-up or if ooh323c code isn't working.

Can anyone help?

Frank