[Asterisk-Users] Full T38 sip Faxing now Available

Gavin Hamill gdh at laterooms.com
Wed Aug 3 12:06:35 MST 2005

On Wednesday 03 August 2005 18:46, Michael D Schelin wrote:
> Why do you put me down? I have not done a thing to you and I'm not a
> spammer. Please stop this activity It's not professional. If I were to
> give you bad service please feel free to comment negatively but I've
> never dealt with you nor do you have an account with us.

I guess the point Kevin was making was that whilst your post wasn't
advertising a l0w m0rtg4g3 r4t3 or selling v!ag.rAah... it was still touting
a commercial service on a non-commerical mailing list...

After all, just take a look at the To: header on each post to the list :)

asterisk-biz would have been a suitable vehicle for your posting - but of
course it wouldn't have reached 10,000 subscribers.... :)

Cheers,
Gavin.