[Asterisk-Users] Full T38 sip Faxing now Available

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Aug 3 12:16:30 MST 2005

On Wednesday 03 August 2005 13:46, Michael D Schelin wrote:
> Why do you put me down? I have not done a thing to you and I'm not a
> spammer. Please stop this activity It's not professional. If I were to
> give you bad service please feel free to comment negatively but I've
> never dealt with you nor do you have an account with us.

I dunno, I suppose it's a bit of a turnabout...   You blasted voipsupply for
not providing CDs that were "OBVIOUSLY SUPPOSED TO BE THERE" on a public
forum instead of cooling your heels for a little while and waiting for an
answer a couple weeks back, and now this...

"werd, yo... we gots teh t.38, msg me for teh skinny."

If that doesn't SOUND spammish or the least bit weird then I don't know what
does...

I mean if you've got something that works for your customers that is great
news for those who need it.  Why not post a marketing release to -biz instead
of trying to sneak one by us in here?  Your business practises are
questionable at best, Mr. Schelin.

-A.