[Asterisk-Users] Full T38 sip Faxing now Available

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Wed Aug 3 13:43:30 MST 2005

>As I understand it, you sent non-Asterisk-related commercial
>announcement to the Asterisk Users' mail list.  What made you think
>that that wouldn't be considered to be Spam?
>I obviously can't comment on your service, as I'm unlikely to become
>a customer.
I think you are being a bit tough here. I think the message was well
meaning and well intended. I won't exclude his services just for that,
especially as I need T.38 faxing to complete our installation.

Chris Mason
(264) 497-5670 Fax: (264) 497-8463
Int:  (305) 704-7249 Fax: (815)301-9759
Cell: 264-235-5670