[Asterisk-Users] Dell Servers

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 11:49:09 MST 2005

We use mostly ASUS motherboards and build our own systems. We have 10
servers in production that use Asus motherboards at this time and they
have served us very well.

As for pre-built companies, I've had luck with Penguin Computing in
the past but I've never used one of their boxes for Asterisk.

SuperMicro boards are good as well for high-end systems for
build-it-yourself and prebuilts.

We stay away from HP(Compaq) and Dell servers like the plague.

MATT---