[Asterisk-Users] Dell Servers

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 10:59:12 MST 2005

Build......

I personally suggest IBM, but some times you just have to go to
http://provantage.com and build one. For a small donation to my paypal
I will give you a shopping list that is sure to fill your needs. Or
you can search the list for the last time I posted one.....

Andrew Latham
TuxTone Inc.
http://tuxtone.com