[Asterisk-Users] Dell Servers

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Wed Aug 3 14:21:08 MST 2005

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Sascha Ferley wrote:

> http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=compatibility
>
> What servers does one recommend though using ? Our company hates using HP
> junk, dell used to be a good choice for most of our stuff. IBM is way
> overpriced. Anyone have any suggestions?

If you need many servers at once IBM can give you a resonable price and
very good engineering.

Our main pbx is a Fujitsu 1u box with an unusually small footprint. We
selected the Fujitsu since it fit in the telco rack in our server room. We
have had no problems with it, though we only have pri lines connected to
it.

Peter