[Asterisk-Users] TAPI driver: AstTAPI

Rodrigo Royo, Diego Diego.Rodrigo at aeasa.com
Tue Aug 2 10:52:08 MST 2005

Hello,

We are using AstTAPI to make call´s from Outlook and it woks perfect. Our issue is that it doesn´t work so well with our CRM. Although the TAPI line initialization is successful, AstTAPI doesn´t report the Phone Number and TAPI doesn´t know about our extension.  Anybody knows how to solve this?

Ours log:

2005/08/02 15:42:32:476 Information 0x50002 in Process 2040 Thread 1784
Location: CPHRequestManager::LineOpenWrapper Module: phreqmgr.cpp Line: 2385

The SAPphone server got a valid phone line. Parameters are: Line ID: 2 Line Name: Asterisk Line Handle: 66304 Number of Addresses: 1 Priviledges: 0x00000002 Media modes: 0x00000004
2005/08/02 15:42:32:491 Information 0x50006 in Process 2040 Thread 1784
Location: CPHRequestManager::InitTapi Module: phreqmgr.cpp Line: 655

The TAPI line initialization was successful.  Line index: 2 Line handle: 66304 Line version: 0x00020002

2005/08/02 15:42:36:162 Information 0x50007 in Process 2040 Thread 1784
Location: CPHRequestManager::InitTapi Module: phreqmgr.cpp Line: 747

The TAPI address initialization was successful.  Line index: 2 Address index: 0 Phone Number: <Unknown>

Thanks,

Diego

Este mensaje es privado, puede contener información confidencial y se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Si usted ha recibido este mensaje por error, no debe distribuirlo o usarlo en ningún sentido. Le rogamos lo comunique al remitente y proceda a su destrucción junto con los documentos que pudiera llevar adjuntos.

En el caso de que el destinatario de este mensaje no desee la recepción  de correo electrónico vía Internet, rogamos lo ponga en nuestro conocimiento en la siguiente dirección disclaimer at aeasa.com

This is a private message, it can contain confidential information and it is addressed exclusively to its addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you don't have to use it or distribute it under any circumstance. Please, advise the sender of the mistake and delete the message as well as the documents that may be attached.

If you don't wish to receive electronic mail via internet, we kindly request you to inform us in disclaimer at aeasa.com