[Asterisk-Users] Has Sixtel gone under?

Marc Storck marc.storck at msnetworks.lu
Tue Aug 2 15:13:20 MST 2005

I think so!

Carlos Chavez wrote:
>      I have been using Sixtel from the beginning of the year and service was
> getting worse and worse.  Yesterday I tried to access the website to get the
> CDR and I got an error saying that the domain no longer exists.  I checked the
> whois and it says that the domain is on hold.  Have they finally folded?
>
> --
> Carlos Chavez
> Director de Tecnología
> Telecomunicaciones Abiertas de México S.A. de C.V.
> Tel: +52-55-91169161 Ext 2001

CTO                            Marc Storck
MS Networks SA                 mstorck at msnetworks.lu
IT Service Provider            http://www.msnetworks.lu
15, route d'Esch               Phone: +352 2727 3030
L-4450 Belvaux                 Fax:   +352 2727 3060

--------------- MS Networks powered service ---------------
http://www.LuxAdmin.com       Hosting and housing solutions