[Asterisk-Users] AASTRA 480i Firmware 1.2.0.162 SIP ALERT_INFO problems

Robert Murray robertm at marco-na.com
Tue Aug 2 10:59:24 MST 2005

I have been playing with a 480i with the new firmware
1.2.0.162 I hope to get some form of
paging intercom function to work. In the wiki someone post
that ALERT_INFO type of paging might
be in this version of firmware but I have been unable to
find anything on this yet.

I have tried sending the ALERT_INFO to the phone a number of
ways with no results. I then hooked up
my bt100 and tried to dial my "page" extension and then I
started to see 403 error reporting on the bt100
using sip debug it looks like the 480i is returning the 403
message.

Am not sure if this is telling me that ALERT_INFO is not
doing anything for now in the 480i or if I just don't know
what
string to send to the phone in the ALERT_INFO message.

 I assume that ALERT_INFO is just not set up to do anything
with the 480i for now. But I was hoping someone else
might know or have had luck with getting ALERT_INFO messages
with the 480i working.

Robert