[Asterisk-Users] Minimum CPU required for 60 calls

Adam Dobrin adam at emplifyhr.com
Tue Aug 2 06:55:20 MST 2005

And as much as you dislike these kinds of questions; its unfortunate
that the community doesn't have any good answers to them available--they
should be.  It would be great if we could get some independent
verification of digium's claims/figures.

voip-info:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+setup+medium+office+100