[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960s and skinny

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Sat Apr 30 13:20:47 MST 2005

Thank you for the detailed description Andy.

Please let me know how about the specs when you can.

My client has legacy 7610 but I am trying to suggest swithcing to native sip
phones like grandstream or better in order to make everything 100% asterisk
compliant.

Plus, Cisco charging for the sip images and such ($150) doesn’t look good,
for that price you can get some SIP phones.