[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream ATA 286 problems

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Tue Apr 26 16:20:14 MST 2005

We have sold a lot of these adapters and we do have a few problems with
them, but for every one that has problems there are at least hundred that
work perfectly. Do we wish that they all worked perfectly? Of course. Luck
of the draw I guess.

Grandstream products have a one year warrantee.  If you can show (with
invoice or otherwise)that your product is in warrantee we will exchange it,
regardless of where you bought it. All we will charge you for is shipping.
Send an e-mail to support at thevoipconnection.com for RMA instructions.

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
The VoIP Connection