[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream ATA 286 problems

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Tue Apr 26 17:50:03 MST 2005

Network-network-network  I've sold and used them personally for about a
year now.  The Network is everything.  Their soild on the right network
or can be hell  on the wrong ones. (some cisco systems).  Also Asterisk
is not a proxie or a switch. Some things don't work (like call
forking.)  I'm a sip provider and I like Sipura a lot better but the
3000 has problems with Asterisk.