[Asterisk-Users] X100P delayed ring on incoming calls?

Joseph Gutowski asteriskdump at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 22:04:36 MST 2005

I wasn't suggesting Asterisk should magically be able to pick up the
call before it rings at all, just that if my old roommate could manage
to dive across the room and pick up half way through the first ring
99% of the time, surely a computer could do it (if it wasn't waiting
for caller ID or distinctive ring determination).

And the "1 ring" wasn't constant -- sometimes it's one ring, sometimes
it's 3 -- with no apparent reason (test server with nothing to do
except answer one X100P and play an IVR menu).