[Asterisk-Users] X100P delayed ring on incoming calls?

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Fri Apr 22 04:24:45 MST 2005

Gavin Hamill <gdh at laterooms.com> wrote:
> On Friday 22 April 2005 12:07, Peter Corlett wrote:
[...]
> In the UK it's entirely possible - the CallerID info comes through
> as encoded data before the first ring has taken place :)
> Polarity change, a burst of V23 data, then the normal rings ....

A good point, but I gather the X100P can't detect a line inversion, so
it's pretty much still got to wait until it sees loads of RICH, CHUNKY
VOLTS to know there's an incoming call.

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger abuse at mooli.org.uk for full key

Please contribute to the beer fund and a tidier house:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZpndc