[Asterisk-Users] dynamic callrouting and billing?

maka icokan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 22:35:14 MST 2005

Hi everyone,

I am trying to figure out a plan for dynamic call forwarding between
multiple asterisk servers. I would be dealing with around 30 different
extension prefixes, each handled by a distinct asterisk server. Is
there a sort of dynamic call routing feature to accomplish this, or I
would have to statically describe each extension prefix in
extensions.conf (not that it's too much to do any way, but it would be
better done dynamically) ?

Also, is anyone aware of a free centralized billing solution that I
can take a look at so I could possibly start working on my own?

Cheers