[Asterisk-Users] hangs pc

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Sun Apr 17 23:22:23 MST 2005

This could be any one of about 1.32 million things.

Did the PC work OK before you put RH9/Asterisk on it? What sort of BRI card
is it? Have you tested the card under another application/OS/platform? What
version of Asterisk are you running? Is the BRI card sharing interrupts with
anything else? What version of Libpri? What version of Zaptel drivers? What
did you eat for dinner last night? What is your favourite sporting team?
What is the average velocity of a swallow?

A little more information may be helpful.