[Asterisk-Users] Register two account at Broadvoice with one asterisk box

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sun Apr 17 18:53:04 MST 2005

There are a couple ways to do this.  Or shoiuld be anyway.  One is by
setting the context as you have done.  The other is by setting the
extension at the end of the register line and doing a
goto(someplace,s,1) for one line and goto(someplaceelse,s,1) for the
other all from the same context.

If one doesnt work for any reason you may try the other to see if that
does, if neither works then there is something wrong with your
broadvoice setup somehow.