[Asterisk-Users] Register two account at Broadvoice with one asterisk box

John Millican john at millican.us
Sun Apr 17 18:11:52 MST 2005

Hello all,
I have asked this question of Broadvoice support and the following is their
responce:
John,
Unfortunately we are not able to fully support asterisk. We refer customers
to the Asterisk forums where users are quite well versed and some are
affiliated with BroadVoice.
 The only thing that comes to mind is that you may have to specify different
ports for each number.
 Thank you,
BroadVoice Customer Care
 tried voip-inf.org and not getting responce (down? or just me?)
I can call in to and out of * from either number/account that i have.  The
problem is i would like to answer with different prompts based on which
account/number the called dialed but broadvoice sends the call as if it came
from whichever account i register second.
Executing Answer("SIP/xxxxxx1492-d5d8", "") in new stack
This is the same regardless off the number i call.
I have tried register => <user>:<pass>@sip.broadvoice.com:5060      for first
line and <user2>:<pass2>@sip.broadvoice.com:5061
this does not work for me. Is it possible to register on different ports?

relevant sip.conf

[broadvoice]
type=peer
username=xxxxxx1405