[Asterisk-Users] Register two account at Broadvoice with one asterisk box

John Millican john at millican.us
Sun Apr 17 19:27:25 MST 2005

> > I can call in to and out of * from either number/account that i have.
> > The problem is i would like to answer with different prompts based on
> > which account/number the called dialed but broadvoice sends the call as
> > if it came from whichever account i register second.
> > Executing Answer("SIP/xxxxxx1492-d5d8", "") in new stack
> > This is the same regardless off the number i call.
> > I have tried register => <user>:<pass>@sip.broadvoice.com:5060      for
> > first line and <user2>:<pass2>@sip.broadvoice.com:5061
> > this does not work for me. Is it possible to register on different ports?
> >
> > relevant sip.conf
> >
> > [broadvoice]
> > type=peer
> > username=xxxxxx1405
> > fromuser=xxxxxx1405
> > secret=<sniped pass>
> > host=sip.broadvoice.com
> > fromdomain=sip.broadvoice.com
> > context=broadvoice
> > dtmfmode=inband
> > disallow=all
> > allow=ulaw
> > canreinvite=no
> > nat=yes
> > insecure=very
> >

> > [broadvoice2]
> > type=peer
> > username=xxxxxx1492
> > fromuser=xxxxxx1492
> > secret=<sniped pass>
> > host=sip.broadvoice.com
> > fromdomain=sip.broadvoice.com
> > context=broadvoice2
> > dtmfmode=inband
> > disallow=all
> > allow=ulaw
> > canreinvite=no
> > nat=yes
> > insecure=very
> >
> > any help is much appreciated
> > Thank you,
> > John M

from Trixter and reposted at bottom( for ease of information flow)
> There are a couple ways to do this.  Or shoiuld be anyway.  One is by
> setting the context as you have done.  The other is by setting the
> extension at the end of the register line and doing a
> goto(someplace,s,1) for one line and goto(someplaceelse,s,1) for the
> other all from the same context.
<snip>

Thank you but... this did not help.  the problem is that the calls all come in
as if from the same account, whichever registers second.
called first number and got:
-- Executing Answer("SIP/xxxxxx1492-b2c7", "") in new stack
which should have been xxxxxx1405

called second number and got:
-- Executing Answer("SIP/xxxxxx1492-2f6a", "") in new stack
which is correct and is second in register statement

Does anyone know if Broadvoice passes the equivalent of DNIS and is there a
way to capture that in * from a VoIP call?

John M