[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk PBX with X100P in India

Min Hwan Chang minchang at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 12:48:56 MST 2005

Vikram,

Would they really be able to tell if I have VOIP and POTS terminating
on the PBX?  Theoretically, its not like I'll be using this 100% of
the time for sending VOIP calls to the POTS line.  Probably maybe once
or twice a month?  It's main function is to act as a PBX with
voicemail and such.

Also regarding the setup of the X100P, would you be able to send me
your extensions.conf?  I have a feeling that its the setup of the
extensions.conf which is bungling my attempts currently.

In zapata.conf/zaptel.conf, are there any changes I need to make it
work in India?  I remember there being a setting for India, would I
need to set that?

Regards and much grateful thanks,
Min