[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk connect to Asterisk

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 08:39:21 MST 2005

  Hi Lee. Actually is very easy to connect to asterisk servers. Please
read the IAX related documentation in voip-info:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+iax.conf

and if you have troubles, ask here :-)

Best Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"