[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk connect to Asterisk

lee siang fong siangfong at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 23:15:43 MST 2005

Hi,

I am very new to asterisk and appreciate somebody to help me at the following..

I have sucessfuly install asterisk at home at my linux box and current
running 3 Xlite clients on my LAN without problem (behind firewall and
router). Is there any possible that I can connect to another Asterisk
server at differrent location (via Internet not going other public
servers) by using only softphones and using ADSL lines with going PSTN
hardware?

Rdgs
Lee