[Asterisk-Users] Can't Modprobe ztcfg

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 23:48:29 MST 2005

--- Ian Pattison <ianp at technologyassociates.ca> wrote:

> If I understand your question correctly ztcgf is not
> a module, it's merely a rudimentary diagnostic
> utility. Run "ztcfg -vv" to get info on your zaptel
> hardware.

Thanks Ian:

When I installed the X100P, I followed the
installation instruction and it gave the impression
that ztcfg needs to be executed after each boot. Each
time I used it, I did ztcfg, but last night i was
modprobing ztcfg for some reason. Now I know what it
is, thanks

Do you know where to add the modprobe lines so I don't
have to manually do that after each boot?