[Asterisk-Users] Transferring a call

Brian Leyton bleyton at cpe-corp.com
Wed Apr 13 12:21:36 MST 2005

If the Fritz is an FXO card, then when you connect to the phone system, you
look like another station port.  There might be something in the
configuration of the phone system that's preventing you from transferring a
station to station call to somewhere else.

Brian Leyton
IT Manager
Commercial Petroleum Equipment

  _____